Nov 18, 2010

Friday Finds - Gossip Bench (A reintroduction!)

I had written about this furniture piece in a previous post back in the month of April 2010. It just got lost in the pile. I decided to reintroduce this fascinating furniture piece as a Friday find. I appologize for the repetition but wanted to rejuvenate reader interest on some previous research. :-)



I recommend that you read through my previous post and let me know what you think>> Gossip benches. I tried my best in mentioning about various furniture styles via this post. 

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this before on your blog.. but have always wondered how I'd use it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen them being used as an accent piece or an entryway furniture...they are basically meant to be telephone benches..when people were using corded phones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. You made my day!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.